Latest News

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

F.R.A.P

Uh...that would be Frenetic Random Ass Post. It's been almost a week since my last post so I'm just spilling it all.

Kicking the Habit...

Glad to say still smoke free and have surpassed the two week mark and am about a day and half away from the three week mark.

The Giz....

The Giz is doing great!! We've started home schooling her. So far she knows "sit" and "down". She went to a BBQ last friday at a co-worker's house and had a German Shepard on the run. She's such a bad-ass! Although will have to nip that in the bud...don't want her to be a bully...she has little dog syndrom for sure.

Goings on...

Not much to report. I found out that our office is moving...AGAIN. I've been with this company for five years and this will be the 5th office I've worked in. At least this one we have signed a three year lease...so guess won't have to do this again for three years. On a positive note I will have my own office...uh wait...not only will I have my own office but it is a corner office. A CORNER OFFICE. Don't ask cause I don't know. Actually aside from the corner office I'm excited about the new office space it is by far the best one we have had so far. There is a patio right off the kitchen complete with tables and chairs, there is a fitness center and showers in the buidling that we can use for free there is also a ping-pong table! There is a deli and Tully's coffee right next door and the best part it will decrease my commute by at least 1/2. I won't even have to get on the freeway if I don't feel like it is that much closer!!!

That's about it.

3 comments:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

SWEET!!!
So glad to hear you are not smoking. Now you just have to kick my ass a little...

Great to hear about the building MR CORNER ORAFICE. WHatever.

I've been told that when I get to Hell there will be a corner office waiting for me.

Moveelvr said...

I heard the same thing.....OMG I'm not dead am I??

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

Hi, got your comment. Sooo sorry to hear about chuck's grandpa. Makes my probs seem kind of small.