Latest News

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Michael Buble - Must See

So I just returned from a Michael Buble concert in Seattle. What a GREAT show. If you have heard of him and like his style and voice you should see a live show. What an amazing performer. I cried, I laughed, I laughed so hard I cried. He was so gracious and humble...I don't care if that's part of his act I fell for it. If lovin' him's wrong I don't want to be right!!

I implore you to check it out if he is coming to your town or a town near you! You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

SO it just now dawned on me to click on your screen name and see if you had a blog. Glad you had a good time at the show. I have no idea who Micheal Bubblicious is but I know you have good taste.

love, nicole
-----------------------------------

"Relax....you're soaking in it."--Madge

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

Come on man, gimme some content!!!