Latest News

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hit Me Baby One More Time!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT BRITTANY SPEARS!!!

I'm referring to the TV show on NBC. Now I don't want to oversell this...but it is the best show EVER! Every week they dig up some has been from the 80's to belt out their one hit. Previous fossils have included Tiffany, The Knack, Loverboy, Howard Jones...need I go on?

Upcoming guests include Animotion, who according to the NBC website, "Some time in the middle of recording their third album for Polygram Animotion mysteriously, spontaneously disbanded!" What?!?! Also on tap is Juice Newton...I shiver with antici........pation.

The one distraction is the host which is a scarecrow looking guy with a scottish accent that looks like he shot out of Tommy Tune's uber-gina. Apparently he is "big" in the UK. However this should not discourage you from checking out this show.

'In the midnight hour I cry more more more'

1 comment:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

With a rebel yell, more more more.

I only saw this show once. Need to set up the TIVO.