Latest News

Monday, September 19, 2005

Kicking The Habit - Part 6

It's been awhile since my last post...no I didn't fall off the face of the earth or start smoking again.

I've been on the 14mg patch for over a week now and am gearing up to "step down" to the 7mg patch this Friday. I will say that the adjustment from the 21mg patch to the 14mg patch did cause a day or two of irritability...but not too bad.

So there's the update on that....got some other things to share but no time to post right now.

Stay Sweet, TTFN, FF, and all that!

4 comments:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

I know you're busy because school started and you have a job and stuff, but you need to let the internets know what's going on.

So quit watching Tivo'd reruns of 90210 and catch up, Gina.

(AND HOO HAW!! OVER SIX WEEKS!!! Your lungs must look fantastic!)

Doom/Blondie said...

Giving up smoking.

What a bastard that is.

I turned into the devil.

For about 7 days I was an absolute shit.

and my girlfriend was a ANGEL for putting up with my shit.

Anyway - you need to go cold turkey - nicotine is a dopamine suppressant - you are weaning yourself off - which is slow and painful.

Just give it a clean break and be done with it. Within 7 days you'll be awesome - your brain will be producing dopamine all my itself.

anway - good luck

peace and love

Doom

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

POpping in to say our new store is opening this weekend!! Free POP!! Free Kettle Corn!! Free Balloons!! Bring your family and your money!! Because the computers aren't Free!!!

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

I would like to internets to know that I saw Chuck and Moveelvr Saturday night and they both smell minty-fresh!

I wanted to lick them.