Latest News

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Patches...We Don't Need No Stinking Patches!

So I ripped the last nicotine patch from my arm at 11:36pm Friday October 7, 2005. That's right done with the patches. Saturday the 8th...a little dicey but now not so bad.

It's been a long time....almost a month since my last post. To tell the truth I've been busy with school and work. Plus I think that last couple weeks on the patch were starting to get to me. Was feeling depressed, blah blah blah. Anyway things are better now. Work still sucks, but doesn't it always? Uh...the answer is yes! Glad to be back in school. Classes this quarter so far are interesting. American Film as Literature and Media and Messages. Even better is my schedule. That is one good thing about work...I'm allowed to juggle my schedule around school.

I got about 150 more pages to read for class. I'll try to be more frequent with my posting.

OH...here's recent picture of the Gizmo. I call it "The Giz in Repose"


1 comment:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

John quit smoking Monday. I'm feeling the pressure to join you all.
John was using the leftover patches from my last attempt.. now they are gone so he isn't happy. As soon as he gets me some money, I will buy more for both of us...look for an announcement on my site.

And congrats, to both of you. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.

peace out.