Latest News

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Count Down Has Begun!!

I can't believe the waiting is almost over!! We move next week!! In fact today I called the cable company and got my install appointment all set up to ensure that my access to the internet is in no way interupted!!

We can actually start moving in on Tuesday the 20th and might take a few boxes over that evening but the major portion of the move won't happen until the weekend of 24th and 25th. Then thankfully I have June 29th through July 6th off from work so I'll have plenty of time to get settled in and all that good stuff.

It's a good thing that we've already started packing stuff up cause we're heading to Yak this weekend so won't have time to do anything. Next week is going to be busy!! Oh well I work from home on Tuesday and Thursday and C is off on Wednesday so I'm sure we'll have it well in hand. I'm pretty sure that we can have the guest bathroom, dining room, guest bedroom and non-essential kitchen items moved before the weekend. Then when the weekend comes I'm thinking 1/2 the day on Saturday we're done.

I'm sure I'm over simplifying but we'll see :-)