Latest News

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Snoozy McSnoozerton

Nothing exciting to report...pretty boring lately. We've started packing up some stuff in preparation for the move but since it is still down the road not much we can do. I'm sitting in class right now and it is hotter than hell in here...not sure what is going on with the HVAC system. Actually I'm being lazy this quarter...only TA'ing a class...was hoping to use the class time in which I really have nothing to do to get some writing done but it is so damn HOT in here and noisy not much is happening.

A little news on the movie front...we shot our piece for the Seattle Times 3-minute contest. I think it turned out really well. I've only seen a rough cut sans music but it made me chuckle. The next thing we are gearing up for is the Seattle's True Independent Film Festival (STIFF) in which they have another 48-Hour contest that we've entered. That shoot is May 12th through the 14th...again we'll get the requirements Friday night the 12th and have until Sunday the 14th to turn in a finished project.

That's about it.

2 comments:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

It's so nice to know you are working on projects... very exciting.

Hope things are good, I'm fine and busy and about to go to bed.

You love Justin TImberlake,
Nicole

Moveelvr said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that we are also shooting a music video for a band called Lucid Spiral. I have no idea what kind of music it is or of they are any good. I'll know more Sunday...we're having a rehearsal and then shooting on the 7th and 8th.

How's school and kids and everything going?

Yes I do,
Jeff