Latest News

Thursday, March 09, 2006

48-Hour Film Competition

A few of the folks that worked on "The Ideal Wife" are entering a 48-Hour Film Competition this weekend and have asked me to be invlolved. Should be a good time. If you are not familiar with how it works, basically each team has 48-hours to write, cast, shoot, and edit a short film. There are several of these going on around the country and they all vary a little in how they work. In this particular one on Friday at 6pm a line of dialog, a theme and a prop will be posted on a website. As soon as we get this information we'll have until 6pm Sunday to create a 3 minute film with that line of dialog, theme and prop.

I'll let you know how it goes. Apparently cash prizes will be awarded to the top 3 films. It sounds fun, but I doubt it will involve much sleep over the weekend.

1 comment:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

Awesome. I wish I had your life. All I'm doing this weekend is studying for finals.