Latest News

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

NEW CAR

Yesterday I did something I have never before done in my life. I bought a new car...I mean a brand spanking, only had 9 miles on it, all mine, NEW CAR!

I got a 2006 Toyota Matrix XR...I've wanted this car for 3 years...finally it is mine. The color is cosmic blue metallic, I gots a sunroof, an in dash cd changer, security system, alloy wheels, 4WD, uh....the whole nine yards. Oh and a plug in...not just the cigarette lighter adapter plug in thingy...well I got two of those...but I mean a real life plug in. I can plug in my laptop or a griddle, crock pot, coffee pot...whatever...right there in the dang car.

I'm running late this morning so don't have much more time...but will post some pics this evening....actually here is a pic I found on the internet....not my car....but same year, model and color...I'll post my own shortly.

3 comments:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

A BRAND NEW CAR!!!

You are so price is right.

That's awesome. Fire that baby up and come see me. I promise I won't let my kids throw up on it.

Moveelvr said...

Yeah...except I had to use my own money...wouldn't been nice if I could have played 'hole in one' or 'plinko' but no, not even a 'showcase showdown'.

Anyway we are planning to be over there March 3 and 4 so we'll have to hook up.

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

OMG!

I parked in the $2 lot at school today (because I am too lazy to walk three blocks) and guess what car I parked next to?

Your. exact. same. car.

It may have been an earlier model, but it was the same color and everything. I entertained a fleeting thought that MAYBE YOU WERE THERE SOMEWHERE...LOOKING FOR ME!!

But then I realized it was 8 AM on a thursday morning and the car was pretty dirty... I KNOW you are keeping that baby clean.

Oh, yeah, and it's the total takin-er-up-the-rump ride.

I'm just sayin.

(I just had to type "uydagsqq" to get this thing to publish...I've never seen a word verification with eight letters. Are we at terror alert orange or something?)