Latest News

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Update on the Google and Stuff

I wasn't one of the 10,000 finalists....DAMN YOU TOM HANKS AND YOUR CRAZY EURO-MULLET! Oh well.

I saw our finished 3-minute film for STIFF....it is AWESOME!! I should hopefully be getting a DVD with this one and the other ones that we have done. So's the next time we come to the crack I can show y'all.

In the meantime...check this out....I didn't haven't anything to do with it but the Rasta Man is the same guy that played the lead in our short film "The Ideal Wife". It's pretty funny.

Chuck Norris Rap

2 comments:

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

I'll be around this weekend. I have a psyche paper to write but I can probably fit you in. CAll mee.

I'm alive, you can call me any day or night.


Calll me

Nicole

The Accidental Housekeeper said...

ACTING!

brilliant!


THANKYOU!